Peel Children's Centre
offers many excellent treatment services for children, teenagers, and families who are having serious issues with relationships, feelings, or behaviour.
We treat young people under the age of 18 who live in the Region of Peel in Ontario, Canada. The region we serve includes the City of Brampton, the Town of Caledon and the City of Mississauga.
We also treat youth ages 12 to 19 from the Maritime provinces of New Brunwick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island in our residential treatment programs located in Moncton, New Brunswick.
At Peel Children's Centre, we believe in
- making you, the children and families we serve, our partners in your treatment,
- offering services that meet your child’s and family’s needs and that respect your cultural, social, and personal differences,
- keeping your family together by working with your strengths and improving your skills,
- offering services that work and are easy for you to get,
- hiring staff from different cultures and backgrounds to meet your child’s and family’s needs, and
- offering services in many different places such as our office, our treatment homes, your home, your child’s school, and other places in the community.
These are some of the programs and services that Peel Children's Centre offers.
Please choose a service from the Services Menu on the left to find out more.